OUR COMPANY PROFILE
Global Business Solutions is a leading Labour Law, Human Resources and Industrial Relations consultancy offering a diverse range of services aimed at empowering businesses to achieve their objectives. Established in 1989 Global has developed a wealth of experience and expertise in the fields of business consultancy solutions, project management, B-BBEE, the full spectrum of Human Resources and private and public training (SETA accredited training provider).
Our consulting and training services are designed to provide a one stop shop of multi-disciplinary Labour Law, Human Resources, Industrial Relations and business solutions.
Our team is comprised of admitted attorneys specialising in labour law, as well as experienced industrial relations practitioners that provide the full spectrum of labour law advice, guidance and support.
We are able to assist with everything from a disciplinary enquiry to a CCMA case.
We also offer support and assistance in commercial mediation, dispute resolution, collective bargaining and the drafting of contracts, policies and procedures.
Recognised as one of the leading experts in this field, our employment equity services include, developing policies and procedures, compliance audits, equal pay analysis, employee awareness, committee training, drafting of equity plans and DOL reporting, B-BBEE alignment and all other functional support.
Our MD, Thembi Chagonda, is a serving Employment Equity Commissioner and is passionate about driving real transformation.
With more than 25 years’ experience in this field, we provide practical and effective solutions to all your ER and HR challenges.
Our expertise includes strategic planning, organisational design, leadership assessment and development, coaching, mentoring, career pathing, audits, employee surveys and performance management.
We have undertaken various projects in both the public and private sectors
Specific areas of expertise include restructuring, s197 employee transfers, organisational design and strategic planning and development.
Our proprietary Equal Pay diagnostic tool assists in quickly identifying any areas of concern in regards to the Equal Pay for Work of Equal Value.
Our specialist consultant works with clients to understand how best to structure pay to maintain balance between cost and return.
Our skills experts can assist with Skills Audits, Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports.
We partner with clients to set and achieve skills development goals to empower employees and organisations.
Specialising in linking Skills Development, Employment Equity and B-BBEE, our consultants can assist you to achieve real transformation in the workplace.
Our extensive expertise in this dynamic field will assist your organisation. We offer support and consultation in terms of strategising, training, structuring and implementation of B-BBEE.
Global Business Solutions conducts initial assessments of the client’s B-BBEE scorecard, drafts strategies to optimise BEE positioning and capacitates structures in these areas.
We are proud to promote our ownership model which includes more than 30% black female ownership and 51% black ownership.
Amidst the challenges that changes in legislation bring, we pride ourselves in creating pragmatic business solutions
Global Business Solutions is accredited to present training under the auspices of the Services SETA, ETDP SETA and the SABPP. We specialise in offering customised in-company training solutions to suit your specific needs
- Capacity building in Labour Law
- Management & Trade Unions: Vested Interests
- Effective Strike Management
- Effective Arbitration
- Masters in Labour Law
- Effective Discipline in the Workplace
- Organisational Rights
- Labour Relations Management Programme
- Introduction to Arbitration
- Advanced Arbitration
- Understanding Retrenchments & Process
- Managing Absenteeism and Leave Abuse
- Introduction to B-BBEE
- B-BBEE: Bootcamp for B-BBEE Champions
- Employment Equity Pivotal Programme
- Introduction to Employment Equity
- EE Committee Training
- Employee Awareness: EE sessions
- Embracing Diversity
- Employee Awareness: Diversity sessions
- Employee Awareness: Disability sessions
- Equal Pay for Work of Equal Value
- Employee Awareness: Equal Pay sessions
- Human Resource Management Diploma
- Effective Recruitment & Selection
- Introduction to Performance Management
- Effective Performance Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Employee Awareness: Sexual Harassment
- Employee Awareness: HIV/AIDS
- Wage Negotiations
- Intro to the Skills Development Landscape
- Completing your Workplace Skills Plan & Annual Training Report
- Skills Development Facilitator
- Assessor Training
- Introduction to Facilitation Skills
- Social Media in the Workplace
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Operationalising Company Strategy
- Effective Report Writing
- Effective Meetings
- Effective Minute Taking
- Effective Presentation
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Effective Office Administration
- Equipping Supervisors
- Stepping up to Supervisor
- Equipping/Enabling Line Managers
- Effective Negotiation
- Handling Conflict in the Workplace
- Effective Conflict Resolution
- Introduction to Project Management
- Advanced Project Management
- Mid-Year Labour Law Update
- Annual Labour Law Update
- Annual Employment Conference
- Whistle Blower Law
- Protection of Personal Information
- Consumer Protection Act