This course is ideal for:
CEO’s, MD’s, Directors, General and Senior Managers, BEE Managers, HR Managers and Practitioners, Procurement Managers, Shop stewards and Line Managers
The focus of this workshop is entirely practical and will equip delegates to conduct themselves at arbitration. It takes an in-depth look at the overall proceedings, as well as the finer points concerning the rules of the CCMA. It also includes a section on the law of evidence from the perspective of the arbitrator.
- Analysis of CCMA rules
- CCMA guidelines for arbitrators
- Misconduct arbitrations
- Law of evidence
- This workshop is offered as a public, or in-house workshop that can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Please contact your nearest GBS office for a comprehensive quotation.
- Public courses are subject to minimum numbers.
- Global Business Solutions is a SSETA, ETDP & SABPP Accredited Training Provider.