Learn how to design a system that will improve performance in your organisation.
This course is ideal for:
Executive and Line Management, HR Managers and Practitioner, as well as IR Practitioners and Procurement Managers.
This workshop will equip delegates with the practical skills and tools to design and implement a Performance Management and Development System to improve work performance, as well as professional growth and development in an organisation.
- A learning organisation
- Benefits and constraints
- Barriers to effective performance management
- Performance review skills
- Preparing and conducting a performance appraisal
- Approaches to feedback
- Identifying performance gaps
- Guidelines for a constructive confrontation interview
- Performance management and labour law
- Performance Management policy documents
- Port Elizabeth
- Workshop Price:
- All public courses are subject to minimum delegate numbers
- 1 Days
- 15 October 2019
- Global Business Solutions PE Office, Block 4 Waterfront Business Park, Pommern Street, Humerail
- 08h30 for 09h00
- R 2 900 (Excluding VAT)