This workshop will provide an overview of the issues facing today’s business owners, managers and HR personnel in respect of sexual harassment.
This course is ideal for:
Executive Management, Line Managers, HR and IR Practitioners, EE Committee members
Organisations need to be equipped with the relevant understanding of legislation and risks when dealing with allegations of sexual harassment. It is imperative that complaints are handled correctly and with sensitivity in order to prevent vicarious liability.
- Guidelines for investigation
- Proving sexual harassment
- Vicarious liability
- Employer’s duty of care
- Constitutional damages
- Employment Equity Act
- Code of Good Practice of Handling Sexual Harassment
- MD Communication on Sexual Harassment
- Policy and procedures
- Company documents on Sexual Harassment
- Case studies
- This workshop is offered as a public, or in-house workshop that can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Please contact your nearest GBS office for a comprehensive quotation.
- Public courses are subject to minimum numbers.
- Global Business Solutions is a SSETA, ETDP & SABPP Accredited Training Provider.