SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR ADVANCED
Get the most out of your training spend
A Unit Standard Aligned and ETDP SETA/SABPP Accredited Course
This programme will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to identify training needs, draw up Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports as well as implement a Quality Management System in an organisation.
This course is ideal for:
Training Managers, Skills Development Facilitators and Training Coordinators
This programme is aligned to the following Unit Standards:
- Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
(Unit standard 15232 NQF5 – 6 credits)
- Develop an organisational training and development plan
(Unit standard 15217 NQF5 – 6 credits)
- Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes(Unit standard 15218 NQF6 – 4 credits)
- Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues(Unit standard 15221 NQF5 – 4 credits)
- Advise on the establishment and implementation of a quality management system for skills development practices in an organisation(Unit standard 15228 NQF5 – 10 credits)
- Introduction to the NQF:
- History of National Qualifications
- Legislation governing Skills Development
- SAQA Act and Function
- Skills Development Levies Act
- Quality Council for Trade & Occupations
- Skills Development Mechanisms
- Implementing Skills Development
- Roles & Responsibilities
The Quality Management System (QMS)
Core Functions of the SDF:
- Skills Development Process
- Role of the SDF
- Learning needs analysis
- Define and record analysis results
- Manage and coordinate training
- Prioritise training needs
- The Training Committee
- The WSP and ATR
- Source and plan training
- This workshop is offered as a public, or in-house workshop that can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Please contact your nearest GBS office for a comprehensive quotation.
- Public courses are subject to minimum numbers.
- Global Business Solutions is a SSETA, ETDP & SABPP Accredited Training Provider.
Click Below For Other Dates:
- Workshop Price: