This course is specifically aimed at all entry level supervisors who need to acquire
the necessary skills to effectively coordinate a team within their work environment.
This course is ideal for:
Line Managers, supervisors, individuals identified for future promotions
This workshop is designed to help you improve your supervisory skills. It will equip you with better interpersonal and team work skills and will help you understand the importance of leadership and delegation. You will also learn how take effective disciplinary action in your organisation.
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective teamwork
- Creative problem solving
- Leadership and delegation
- Coaching and mentoring
- Disciplinary action
- This workshop is offered as a public, or in-house workshop that can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Please contact your nearest GBS office for a comprehensive quotation.
- Public courses are subject to minimum numbers.
- Global Business Solutions is a SSETA, ETDP & SABPP Accredited Training Provider.
Click Below For Other Dates:
|24 - 27June||June 24, 2019 - 12:00 am Port Elizabeth R6,700.00||Add to cart|
|14 - 15March||March 14, 2019 - 8:00 am East London R6,700.00||Add to cart|
|03 - 04September||September 3, 2019 - 8:00 am Port Elizabeth R6,700.00||Add to cart|
|05 - 06September||September 5, 2019 - 8:00 am Cape Town R6,700.00||Add to cart|
|14 - 17October||October 14, 2019 - 8:00 am Johannesburg R6,700.00||Add to cart|
|29 - 30July||July 29, 2019 - 8:00 am Durban R6,700.00||Add to cart|