TES in the New Dispensation
This course is ideal for:
Management, staff and consultants in the field of human capital, Temporary Employment Services (TES), labour relations, BBBEE, employment equity, skills development, union officials and representatives
The session will focus on the learning and best practices that have unfolded in the TES domain subsequent to the LRA amendments in April 2015 and the Assign Services/NUMSA Constitutional Court Judgement.
- Is there a right to permanent employment?
- How is the matter of organisational rights dealt with?
- What steps are businesses taking in addressing equal treatment?
- How are the practical issues attached to dealing with disciplinary and grievance matters dealt with?
- How is litigation managed?
- What are non-negotiables in SLA’s?
- What does best practice in FTC/LDC management look like??
- Have cases been lost purely as a result of TES assignees being indefinitely assigned and not linked to specific contracts?
- What approach are CCMA commissioners adopting in respect of rights of appearance, appointment of liability between TES and clients who are “deemed” employers?
- What other workforce models are being used and how can they support business drivers?
- Workshop Price:
- All public courses are subject to minimum delegate numbers
- 1 Days
- 7 May 2019
- 08h30 for 09h00
- R 2 900 (Excl. VAT)
Click Below For Other Dates: