Train the Trainer (Part 1) (Part 2: 20 – 21 Nov, 2019)
Boost your confidence and become an effective trainer
This learning programme will provide recognition for those who facilitate or intend to facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies.
This course is ideal for:
Business owners, HR Managers, General/Senior Managers and Line Managers, Training Managers, as well as Skills Development Facilitators
The objective of this programme is to enable the trainer to be better equipped to deal with any situation in a training environment, as they will have a better understanding of coaching and motivating their delegates to achieve a greater retention rate with each course.
This programme is aligned to the following Unit Standards:
Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies (Unit Standard 117871 NQF5 – 10 Credits)
- Plan and Prepare Facilitation
- Learner needs
- Planning for resources, locations and personnel
- Preparation of learning material
- Facilitation approaches, methods and techniques
- Preparing the learning environment
- Facilitate learning
- Promotion of interaction, active participation and awareness
- Promoting information, sharing and self learning
- Managing groups
- Monitoring learner progress
- Evaluation of learning and facilitation
- Collecting feedback
- The role of review in identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Using useful recommendations
- This workshop is offered as a public, or in-house workshop that can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Please contact your nearest GBS office for a comprehensive quotation.
- Public courses are subject to minimum numbers.
- Global Business Solutions is a SSETA, ETDP & SABPP Accredited Training Provider.